The miradent xylitol chewing gums with their cleansing and plaque-inhibiting effect sustainably reduce the development of caries - especially after eating. Xylitol forms complexes of calcium and saliva proteins in the oral cavity, which lead to remineralisation of the hard tooth substance.
With a sufficient supply of xylitol, no new plaque forms on the teeth. This prevents the development of tooth decay and dissolves and removes existing plaque.
Xylitol creates a cooling effect on the tongue, similar to the refreshing taste of menthol. Xylitol cannot be used by bacteria in the mouth, so it has no caries-producing effect.
These mechanisms can lead to a reduction of caries incidence of up to 100%.
miradent xylitol chewing gum is 100% sweetened with xylitol and therefore has a positive effect:
- Increase in saliva production (for dry mouth)
- Reduction of plaque deposits
- Reduction of plaque- and acid-forming bacteria
- Remineralization of the tooth enamel
- Reduction of caries transmission from mother to child
- Suitable for diabetics (as part of a diet plan)
Recommended daily dose:
Adults 5 - 7 pieces and children 3 - 4 pieces
|shipping options:||Free delivery from 59 EUR order value (within Germany)|
|product type:||chewing gum|