Perio-Aid Intensive Care Tooth Gel 75ml
- after the dental treatment
- for persons with excessive accumulation of oral biofilm (dental plaque)
- for certain areas in the mouth
- Gel for brushing teeth and local application
- The simultaneous use of a mouth rinse based on chlorhexidine is possible.
- PERIO.AID Intensive Care Gel does not contain any anionic ingredients that could impair the effect of chlorhexidine.
Instructions for use
- Brush your teeth carefully at least twice a day, paying particular attention to the affected areas. DO NOT SWALLOW.
- This gel can also be applied locally.
- In some cases, changes in the sensation of taste may occur during application, but generally decrease over time.
- This product contains chlorhexidine, an ingredient that can temporarily discolour teeth and tongue. This discoloration usually occurs after prolonged use and contact with certain foods and beverages such as red wine, coffee, tea and tobacco.
- These discolorations are not permanent and can be avoided by carefully brushing teeth and using interdental brushes before using the mouthwash. Discoloration can also be easily removed from your dental office.
- Recommended by dentists.
|shipping options:||Free delivery from 59 EUR order value (within Germany)|
|field of application:||gingivitis|